RCGP (Royal College of General Practitioners)
Dr. Zrinka Savatoic has over 13 years of experience in general, family and Emergency Room medicine. She received her medical diploma from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Zagreb in Croatia, and subsequently completed her Master’s in Biology/Physiology and Immunobiology and a PhD Dissertation.
She offers a full range of preventive, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic conditions including: Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, Asthma and Cardiovascular disease.
Her services include:
• Physical examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients with general medical conditions – both acute and chronic
• Discussion of test, X-ray results (including daily warfarin monitoring) and referrals to specialists
• Counseling of patients, including preventative health
• Insurance and legal reports when required
• Counseling of psychiatric conditions and eating disorders.
• Women’s health
• Family planning and support
• Pap smears (inclusive of STD and OCP counseling)
• Breast examination
• General wound care and suturing
• Simple cast/splint application and removal
• Basic ECG interpretation
• Skin care
• Stabilization of uncontrolled nose bleeds
Dr. Zrinka is a member of the Croatian Medical Chamber, EU and DHA licensed. In addition to English, Dr. Zrinka speaks German, Croatian, and Serbian, while also possessing basic knowledge of Italian and most Slavic language.
She is also a member of the RCGP (Royal College of General Practitioners